- Do you really think you're a foodie?
- Digesting bread and pasta can release biologically active molecules
- Consumers understand supplements help fill nutrient gaps, new survey shows
- Mandatory targets to cut salt would reduce excess heart disease deaths in deprived areas of England
- Study: Restaurant meals can be as bad for your waistline as fast food is
How To Get Rid Of Cellulite With Biking
by admin on September 30, 2011 in 101 Ways To Get Rid Of Cellulite
Biking burns fat, builds lean muscle in your thighs and overall legs, boost your cardiovascular endurance, and most importantly for our purposes…helps you to get rid of cellulite.
Biking is also a great way to get a chance to enjoy the beauty of the world around you all the while you get a great cellulite busting workout in.
In a effort to make sure that are blog readers are armed with all of the information and help that they need to get rid of cellulite doing exercises and activities that they love (or at least like) to do… we have now added biking as a great way to get rid of and combat cellulite.
Three Ways To Use A Bike To Eliminate Cellulite
1. Interval biking. Interval biking is biking hard for a bit, then coasting for a bit. When you do this you force the body to recruit more lean muscle in areas like your bum, thighs, and calves and when that happens you not only burn a ton of calories because it takes a lot of energy to move those muscles like that, but you also build lean muscle in the areas that you need it most.
2. Uphill biking. Uphill biking is just what the name describes…biking uphill, but the question is: why is does this help? It helps because once again it forces your body to recruit more muscle in order for you to complete the task of getting up the hill. This recruitment of more muscle fiber builds muscle and blast fat and burns calories fast. All of this means that you will get rid of your cellulite.
3. High gear riding. It’s easy to go out on your bike ride and put it in a low gear and take a nice cruz where you don’t have to work very hard, but that’s not our purpose for this bike ride. We want to get rid of cellulite right? We want to burn fat right? So, with that said, high gear bike riding is an amazing exercise that will help you to get rid of those dimples. High hear riding is a little tougher and causes you to really have to work in order to move the bike and get down the street. For our purposes, this is a good thing.
If you are at all interested in getting rid of your cellulite (whether on your bum, legs, thighs, or stomach) we have an exact plan for you… so please try our 21 day cellulite coaching program free here: “Do This To Get Rid Of Cellulite”…