- Gradual increase in salt intake linked to high blood pressure
- Could a sugar tax help combat obesity?
- Coffee drinking habits may influence risk of mild cognitive impairment
- Diabetics who skip breakfast provoke hazardous blood sugar spikes
- Study explains why 'eating for two' during pregnancy is not necessary
How To Get Rid Of Cellulite With Kettlebells
by admin on October 05, 2011 in 101 Ways To Get Rid Of Cellulite
Armed with the right Kettlebells exercises, you can transform your body and get rid of cellulite really fast.
What I like about Kettlebells are that you can do the workout at home, the gym, or on the go… you can work every major muscle in your body, they are easy to stow away, and you can use them to help you to get rid of cellulite fast. They are also great for circuit workouts.
Kettlebells are the little cannon ball looking weights that have a handle (for those who aren’t sure what we are referring to).
They have been popular overseas in places like Russia for some time and even among athletes all over the world, but it wasn’t until more recently that we have seen the explosion of Kettlebell exercises and workouts for fitness and weight loss here in the States.
Three great exercises to do with Kettlebells that will help you to get rid of cellulite are: Hanging Kettlebell squats, Kettlebell front squats, and walking Kettlebell lunges.
1. Hanging Kettlebell squats: This is where spread your legs about 2-3 feet apart, take the bell and hold it with your arms straight hanging in front of you and in between your legs… And do a squat (with your toes turned out, your back perfectly straight, & chest up & out). The Kettlebell should be hanging between your legs the throughout the whole exercise. Do not let your knees go out pass your toes.
2. Kettlebell Front squats: Put your arms out straight and lay the Kettlebell over on your forearms so that the handle is in your hands and the “bell” is on your forearms. Then curl your hands up to your chin. You should now be holding the Kettlebell in your forearms and just above your chest. Now spread your legs so that your feet are shoulder width apart and do a squat. It’s very important to start the movement with your hips first. Again don’t let your knees go out pass your toes. You should feel the weight in the middle of your foot and on your heels. Keep your chest up and out and your back tight & straight.
3. Kettlebell lunges: There are a lot of different types of lunges that you can do with the Kettlebell… but today we are just going to talk about the basic lunge. With a Kettlebell in each hand, step out front and do a lunge. Meaning 80% of your weight should be on your front leg and your thigh should be parallel to the ground. Your back foot should be up on its toe and your knee should be a few inches off of the ground. Now step back. You can alternate these (left foot then right foot) or you can do a certain number on each leg then switch to the other.
These are three great exercises that will help you to burn fat, develop lean muscle, and get rid of cellulite.
An example Kettlebell workout using these three exercises would look something like this: do Hanging Kettlebell Squats for 30 seconds non-stop, then do Kettlebell front squats for 30 seconds non-stop, then immediately do Kettlebell lunges for 30 seconds non-stop.
Now rest for 30 seconds, and repeat for a total time of 10 minutes to begin. You can always adjust the time later if you want to push yourself more. If it’s to hard to start then slow down the tempo, but still go for 30 seconds.
If you are at all interested in getting rid of your cellulite, then please don’t hesitate to try our 21 day cellulite coaching program for free here: “Do This To Get Rid Of Cellulite Quickly”<<<